Sunday, October 19, 2014

‘Why always me?’ – Thiago injured again

Bayern Munich midfielder Thiago Alcantara faces a lengthy spell on the sidelines after picking up a knee ligament injury in training, with the Spaniard to undergo surgery to repair the tear.

The former Barcelona man has barely featured for the Bundesliga champions since swapping Camp Nou for the Allianz Arena, with his latest setback making a return to action this season unlikely.

Thiago was understandably distraught at the news: “What can I say?” he told the club's official website. “Of course, I am profoundly disappointed and desperate at the moment.

“Why always me? But I will not give up. I will fight again. I'm going to get close again. And I will celebrate my comeback at Bayern.”
Thursday, October 16, 2014 11:20

No comments :